EREWASH MENTAL HEALTH PARTNERSHIP
The Erewash Mental Health Partnership has come to the end of its fourth year of funding. We have had notification that Derby & Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group will not be funding the project beyond April 2020.
The Erewash Mental Health Partnership has had a massive impact in Erewash helping to develop a whole range of mental health friendly groups and organisations.
The work has been successful in ensuring service receivers experiencing mental health issues or people with emotional health and wellbeing concerns have access to local groups to participate in activities, volunteer and develop friendship groups and social connections.
Groups and organisations have benefited from mental health training developing confidence to talk about mental health and to take part in challenging conversations.
2015 - 2020 HEADLINES
· Number of Mental Health Champion trained – 110
· Number of organisations with a trained Mental Health Champion – 62
· Number of volunteers/staff attending a half day mental health awareness training course – 188
· Number of mental health peer support volunteers developed – 35
· Number of mental health small grants awarded – 19
· Number of case studies produced – 20
· Number of people attending events – 762 (more to follow)
· Number of organisations using an outcomes tool – 12
· Number of service receiver engagement group meetings/events – 15
· Weekly email bulletin of signposting information to all sectors
For further details contact Catriona – Development Worker – email email@example.com or Telephone: 0115 9466740